Subject: US sellers of NetBSD-compatable StrongARM machines
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: David Rankin <rankind@us.ibm.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 01/16/1998 17:39:34
I apologize if this is an FAQ, but if it is I've not seen the answers anywhere
on the web pages or in the list archives.

I am presently considering buying a new box for UNIX work, and I like what I've
read about the StrongARM chip machines, especially the "Shark" design of
Digital Semiconductors. What I can't find is reasonable information about who
is making StrongARM machines within the US. The few sites I have seen with
StrongARM NCs don't say if they'll run anything more than the
vendor-proprietary stuff.

Can someone suggest place(s) where I could look for NetBSD-compatable StrongARM
machines?

Thanks,
David

--
David W. Rankin, Jr. --- DSM UNIX Team
    External Phone (606) 243 1457    Internal 8-545-1457