Subject: Questions for the kernel team
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Markus Baeurle <emw4maba@gp.fht-esslingen.de>
List: port-arm32
Date: 01/16/1998 22:20:10
Hi,

a few quick questions for the kernel team.
What's the schedule for

-fixing the C/C++ compile problems? If this is not fixed, there is
little chance that users can port their own programs. I want to make
ncftp available, but it needs ncurses which contains C++ code...

-making the Cumana SCSI II driver available now that the NDA has been
withdrawn?

Despite these problems, I'm quite happy with RiscBSD 1.3-ALPHA. The
shared libraries give me more room to breathe on my filing systems.

So long, Markus Baeurle

P.S.: Almost forgot: I suped the latest kernel sources yesterday and
get the following error several times in qms.c: qms_cd undeclared.
I can't find this struct anywhere.