Subject: (no subject)
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Vincent PENNE <penne@cptsu5.univ-mrs.fr>
List: port-arm32
Date: 01/16/1998 19:39:30
I have a problem with audio device :
When I build all possible devices with MAKEDEV, the audio device is not
built. Then, I do "MAKEDEV audio" which create the files "audio",
"audioctl", and others, so ok seems allright. But when I try to use it,
it appears that I can't open the device. Does it mean that my kernel
does not support audio devices ? (I got a RiscPC 600 with a strongarm,
not 16-bit sound card).
Are there any kernels known to work for sound ?

--
|     Vincent PENNE,          Centre de Physique Theorique |