Subject: Re: SimCity like Game (console & X11)
To: Tony Houghton <tonyh@tcp.co.uk>
From: Peter Berg <berg@mailserv.tu-freiberg.de>
List: port-arm32
Date: 01/05/1998 08:43:22
> In message <199801041235.NAA00633@Kyra.FutureGroove.de>
>           Peter Berg <root@Kyra.FutureGroove.de> wrote:
>
> > > BTW when I tried your Thrust game, I got a "can not fork" error.
> >
> > There is still a problem with child processes, this is right, but because you
> > are using the same binary that works on my machine, this must have something
> > to do with your setup. Are you using perhaps the new v1.3 with dynamic
> > linking ?
>
> Yes, I am. So your library is only suitable for 1.2?

Don't know. I never got feedback for the lib, so I can only say that it works
on my v1.2 system.
When is the error message reported ? Do you get the textinfo when you
start the game (libmultimedia v0.6. ....) ?
I also don't know, whether the console device in v1.3 kernels is compatible
to the one in the v1.2 kernels.

Ciao, Peter.