Subject: Can't install 1.3-A! Third request for help
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Markus Baeurle <emw4maba@gp.fht-esslingen.de>
List: port-arm32
Date: 12/28/1997 19:09:17
Hello!

Maybe people have more time to read this list now and I will finally get
an answer to my questions. I didn't get one the other two times (on Dec
1 and 5) I posted here, which is frustrating because I can't install
1.3-ALPHA!

Questions are:
Did anybody succeed in installing RiscBSD 1.3-ALPHA on a machine with a
Cumana SCSI II card?
Did anybody fail just like I did?

Question for the kernel team:
Is the Cumana driver in kernel RISCPCINST-971120 known to be working or
is it untested?
If it is untested, consider it to be broken because the kernel crashes
when I boot it.
I can repost or mail details if wanted.

I would be very happy if this problem was looked at. Otherwise, I can't
contribute to the RiscBSD project any more.

Hope to hear from somebody soon,

Markus Baeurle