Subject: EBSA 285 utilities
To: None <linux-arm@vger.rutgers.edu, port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Neil A. Carson <neil@causality.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 12/21/1997 00:51:40
Not all of this directly concerns Linux/RiscBSD, but some may be of use
to users of the above board or the 21285 chip...

An update for the ARM/PCI followers,

Some information on the EBSA285 stuff: Angelboot, our 'ANGEL' upload
protocol faker developed with Perihelion and Dave Rusling at DEC,
will soon  be available from our web page at http://www.causality.com.
I gather that Dave may also be supplying copies elsewhere.

We also have a bootloader for the EBSA285, providing bootp, tftp, nfs,
hard disc, iso cd9660 etc bootloading available for licence cheaply, as
a faster alternative to angelboot. Binary images of this may also
be given away---mail info@causality.com (this is a human, not an
automatic mailer) for more info.

NetBSD is also now available for the 21285, and will be merged into the
main arm32 source tree shortly: This goes very quickly, with hard disc
transfers  in excess of 10MB/sec, saturating 100BaseTX networks etc. If
you want a copy early, again e-mail the above address.

--
Causality information