Subject: Causality has moved (almost)
To: Port ARM32 List <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Neil A. Carson <neil@causality.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 12/11/1997 00:48:16
Greetings,

Well we're in the middle of moving at the moment: The new address will
be
	Causality Ltd
	Suite 117
	Premier House
	Edgware
	London HA5 2BJ (I think that post code is right :-) ).
Preferred telephone number is now +44 181 905 7801 (which will probably
be me or sometimes Mark shouting down the line), fax number and e-mail
to stay as before. Could people who may wish to call _please_ try to
keep the calls between the hours of 11am and 7pm---anything at other
times is likely to be ignored/fended off strongly par moi. It would also
be useful if people stick to e-mail for most enquiries that aren't of
extreme urgency: The 128Kb line should be up soon :-) (yerr well one
day).

As a result of this, myself and Mark are hard to get hold of ATM, and
e-mails are present lagging by a number of days. This should be remedied
next week sometime---thank you all for your patience.

	Neil

--
Neil A. Carson   Business development, Causality and Chalice Technology
Causality:       WWW: http://www.causality.com email: neil@causality.com