Subject: 2 Stupid newbie questions
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Robert J. Munro <robert@cauzality.demon.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 12/03/1997 11:16:26
I have just installed RiscBSD 1.3 alpha on my system. I have used unixes
before (SunOS and IRIX), but only when someone else already set them up!

I have had a couple of problems:-

When I try to su I get the folowing error:
su: you are not listed in the correct secondary group (wheel) to su root.
I tried changing the passwd file to put my group as wheel, but I still get
the same error.

Also, How do I install X windows? I can't find any instructions on the CD.
I have installed the sets, and I tried just typing xinit, but I got the
following error:-
/usr/libexec/ld.so: xinit: libXmu.so.6.0: No such file or directory

Thanks very much,

Robert Munro
--
e-mail:   rjm@cryogen.com     or     robert@cauzality.demon.co.uk