Subject: 1.3 Alpha CD - What Now??
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Matthew Willcock <mwillc@essex.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 11/21/1997 18:49:14
I am using a RPC with 24+2Mb ram with a partion of 491 Mb on the internal IDE
interface.

I have managed to install RiscBSD 1.3 Alpha from the CD, the first few times
I got panics from the kernel (Failed page fault in Kernel), but I managed to
cure this my swaping my 2 SIMMS around (!!).  I can now install the sets from
inst and run Configure, but if I reboot RiscBSD with the RISCPC kernel, I can
not find rcm or any other sets I installed.  What am I doing wrong?  Basicly
what do I do after step 25 of the install.cdrom file?

--
Matthew Willcock mwillc@essex.ac.uk