Subject: current state of the audio device ???
From: Peter Berg <Peter.Berg@ww.tu-freiberg.de>
List: port-arm32
Date: 10/30/1997 20:36:51
hello,

can please someone from the kernelteam tell me what the current state of the
audio device for riscbsd is ?
I'm developing a D2D & sample manipulation program for the falcon, which might
be ported to UNIX, especially to riscbsd ('cause its the onlx UNIX box I own ;)
but I need definitely audio support (44100kHz, stereo) for it.

Anyway, is anyone intrested in general in such a software ?
Currently in the falcon version implemented are TR7x7, EK-44 & Juno106 MIDI
bankloaders, a Prophet2000 sample manager and a sample energizer for the
compression/saturation of complete audio files.

There is not yet a BSD version, if there will be one depends on the state of
the audio device and the demand for such a software.

Ciao, Peter.