Subject: Re: Acorn World
To: Garan <garan@digiserve.com>
From: Neil A. Carson <neil@causality.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 10/22/1997 00:54:45
Garan wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm sure this has been discussed to death, but I'm new to this list : What
> actually will there be at Acorn World as far as RiscBSD is concerned?

RiscBSD will be showing on the Causality stand; they'll also be a bit or
two of commercial software (probably just one bit as we can't get an
appropriate server for the 2nd bit right now, shame!), a couple of Acorn
machines and a two or three other bits of funky not-seen-before hardware
(and other bits of funky seen-before hardware). And of course us to talk
to :-)

> P.S.  I now have a SCSI interface(yeh!) : anyone got any second hand discs
> for sale?

You'll see that interface flying along then :-) (sarcasm sorry).

	Neil