Subject: ANNOUNCE: RiscBSD at shows
To: Port ARM32 List <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Neil A. Carson <neil@causality.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 10/10/1997 17:46:25
Greetings all!

RiscBSD and Causality will be at the Acorn World show this year, in a
position yet to be confirmed (I'll let folks know later). We'll be
demoing a number of commercial software products that we hope to make
available for RiscBSD users sometime soon. In addition, new RiscBSD CD
ROMs will be available for the first time: This will of course be the
fully shared, soft-float release that has been tested by some users up
to now. It'll also have some performance improvements (quicker
networking, 2.5x faster pmap, etc) a numerous other features.

I'm also curious to know whether folks would like to see us at the
Birmingham ARM Club show: Will many people be going to this show who
aren't going to make it to the Acorn World one?

	Regards,

	Neil

--
Neil A. Carson                         Marketing Director
E-mail: neil@causality.com             Causality Limited (London, UK)