Subject: Re: Where has the website gone ?
To: None <pberg@ww.tu-freiberg.de>
From: Paul Wain <pwain@nc.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 10/08/1997 05:49:19
--=_NCMail_x9yS7A

> today I tried to reach the 'official' w3-page of riscbsd, but the server
> responded, that it couldn't be found on the server. Also the FTP site
> dissapeared !
>
> Where it the new location of the FTP site, or is there a location at all
> ?
> I also can make my 'unofficial' RiscBSD page to the 'official' one, if
> the kernel team wants this, and supply me with the new informations.

A couple of URLs to remember:

     ftp://ftp.soutern.com/pub/riscbsd/          # mirror site
and     http://www.causality.com/               # Has links to the correct places

That should help some,

P.

--
This mail was sent from a 233Mhz StrongARM N|C

--=_NCMail_x9yS7A

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Reply</TITLE>
<BASE HREF=3D"file:">
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><PRE>&gt; today I tried to reach the 'official' w3-page of riscbsd,=
 but the server
&gt; responded, that it couldn't be found on the server. Also the FTP =
site
&gt; dissapeared !
&gt;
&gt; Where it the new location of the FTP site, or is there a location=
 at all
&gt; ?
&gt; I also can make my 'unofficial' RiscBSD page to the 'official' on=
e, if
&gt; the kernel team wants this, and supply me with the new informatio=
ns.

A couple of URLs to remember:

	ftp://ftp.soutern.com/pub/riscbsd/		# mirror site
and	http://www.causality.com/			# Has links to=
 the correct places

That should help some,

P.</PRE></P>
</BODY>
</HTML>
<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT COLOR=3D#0000cc>--</FONT><FONT COLOR=3DRED><BR>
This mail was sent from a 233Mhz StrongARM N|C</FONT></P>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--=_NCMail_x9yS7A--