Subject: Re: What happened to autobuild?
To: Chris G. Demetriou <cgd@pa.dec.com>
From: Neil A. Carson <neil@causality.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 10/04/1997 00:51:35
Chris G. Demetriou wrote:

> You, Causality, may not be able to write a driver and give it away in
> source form, since you agreed to an NDA.
>
> However, is there any reason that The NetBSD Project couldn't _accept_
> a driver written by a third party, assuming it had a not-unreasonable
> pedigree?

The NDA was with the RiscBSD kernel team, rather than Causality.
Providing Cumana don't decide to take Russel to court (just in case he
reverse engineered or anything---I'm not alleging he did/has) then I
guess we could make use of the info.

Don't know about any accuracies as this lot, as I'm not into law :-)

	Neil

--
Neil A. Carson                         Marketing Director
E-mail: neil@causality.com             Causality Limited (London, UK)