Subject: Re: What happened to autobuild?
To: Markus Baeurle <emw4maba@gp.fht-esslingen.de>
From: Ale Terlevich <A.I.Terlevich@durham.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 10/03/1997 15:17:39

> The background is that I've suped the latest sources and tried to build a
> kernel and it seems that a newer csc.o is needed. Btw, what was the latest
> state of the dreadful NDA from Cumana?

 Russell King, of ArmLinux fame is writing a Cumana SCSI II driver for
ArmLinux whthout (as far as I know) any help from Cumana. Indeed the
latest kernel sources patch on the ArmLinux FTP site contains its source,
although it can't do much more than read the devices on the SCSI bus as
of yet!

 So, once that driver gets (more) finished, will the RiscBSD NDA
agreement be irrelevant? Could the ptsc driver be modified using the info
in the ArmLinux driver?

 Ale.