Subject: What happened to autobuild?
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Markus Baeurle <emw4maba@gp.fht-esslingen.de>
List: port-arm32
Date: 10/03/1997 15:52:13
Hello kernel team!

Subject almost says it all: What happened to the autobuild directory on
ftp.ph.kcl.ac.uk?
Sorry if this was mentioned before on the mailing-list, I didn't follow
RiscBSD too closely the last few months.

The background is that I've suped the latest sources and tried to build a
kernel and it seems that a newer csc.o is needed. Btw, what was the latest
state of the dreadful NDA from Cumana?

And what's the state of the new much-improved release? I know the timetable
has shifted by several months, is there a new anticipated release date?
And when will all the changes be checked into the NetBSD source tree? To my
understanding this isn't linked with the binary release.

So long,

Markus