Subject: Documentation list
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Neil A. Carson <neil@causality.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 09/24/1997 23:54:50
Hi,

Just a posting on behalf of the driving force behind the RiscBSD
documentation, Kjetil. Are folks aware of the list for documentation
discussions for RiscBSD? Presently coordination is being attempted to
produce a novice's configuration guide: If any people who have been
battling away would be interested in joining, please let me know via
e-mail and I can furnish the appropriate details.

	Regards,

	Neil

--
Neil A. Carson                         Marketing Director
E-mail: neil@causality.com             Causality Limited (London, UK)