Subject: Re: Pb with ps and top
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Paul Wain <pwain@nc.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 09/23/1997 02:30:01
--=_NCMail_rtUN7C

Hi again :)

> the command ps don't return to me the actual processus
> but it the return me the error :
> ps: proc size mistach (11736 total, 648 chunks)
> and the command top, this
> kvm-open: proc size mistach(11736 total, 648 chunks)
> top: out of memory

This one should be in an FAQ by now but basically you need
to get the patch1, patch2 and patch3 sets from the ftp site.

P.
--
This mail was sent from a 233MHz StrongARM NC

--=_NCMail_rtUN7C

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Reply</TITLE>
<BASE HREF=3D"file:">
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><!-- empty text --><BR>
<!-- empty text --><BR>
<!-- empty text -->
<P>Hi again :)<BR>
<!-- empty text --><PRE>&gt; the command ps don't return to me the act=
ual processus
&gt; but it the return me the error :
&gt; ps: proc size mistach (11736 total, 648 chunks)
&gt; and the command top, this
&gt; kvm-open: proc size mistach(11736 total, 648 chunks)
&gt; top: out of memory
<!-- empty text -->
This one should be in an FAQ by now but basically you need
to get the patch1, patch2 and patch3 sets from the ftp site.
<!-- empty text -->
P.</PRE></P></P>
</BODY>
</HTML>
This mail was sent from a 233MHz StrongARM NC
</pre>

--=_NCMail_rtUN7C--