Subject: Question
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Da Costa Philippe <daco@wanadoo.fr>
List: port-arm32
Date: 09/18/1997 01:39:20
Good morning everybody
it's the first time that i write to this mailing list

I've installed the RiscBSD and X Window with afterstep
and i've some questions :

 - I use the kernel voy-5328, and i have install the set kern4130
   wich have produce a file netbsd. Is it a pb that the number version
   are differente.

 - When i use the command ps, it return me :
     ps:proc size mismatch (18256 total,648 chunks)
   and i don't obtain the list of the actuel processus.
   Why ???

 - can i have the numeric keypad under X Window, how ??

that all, for the moment.
thank

daco
| Da Costa Philippe | RiscPC 700        |
|                   | ARM 710 : 40 MHz  |
|                   | 16 Mo + 1 Mo      |
|                   | DD 1.2 Go         |
| daco@wanadoo.fr   | CD ROM *4         |
| http://perso.wanadoo.fr/daco/         |