Subject: Re: Question
To: Kyle A.D. Mestery <mesteka@anubis.network.com>
From: Neil A. Carson <neil@causality.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 09/02/1997 17:45:56
Kyle A.D. Mestery wrote:

> Hi!  I have a quesion concerning the EBSA-110 eval board.  It says in the
> FAQ that work is currently underway to support it.  How far along is this
> work, and would it be possible to get code to support this?  Does anyone
> else on this list have one of these running?  THanks!  Also, please
> include me in the reply as I am not on this list.

Work was part-started on the EBSA110 board, but was never completed,
partly due to the priority placed on the Digital DNARD instead, and
partly due to the lack of demand.

It is still very much on our to-do list, but is not really a
priority. A Linux implementation is available that will run
on the board.

--
Neil A. Carson                         Marketing Director
E-mail: neil@causality.com             Causality Limited (London, UK)