Subject: install prob
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: John Fenton <jmf@gnarumen.demon.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 08/29/1997 22:14:35
I received the CD ROM a couple of days ago.

I've been attempting to install on my main IDE hard drive. I've
partitioned it appropriately. The CD IS IN THE CD drive which
is a Panasonic 'PD' drive on a Power-tec scsi interface.

The installation proceeds nicely for a few seconds until the
machine hangs where the message states:

"ptsc0 at podulebus0 [podule 1 ]: dmabuf V0xf28d5000 P0x104c7000"

What does this mean and how can I fix it?

All help appreciated.
--
John Fenton
This message  sent  using  an  Acorn  Risc PC 600 (+StrongARM)