Subject: quick question (or two)
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Juan Flynn <jjjuan@maths.tcd.ie>
List: port-arm32
Date: 08/18/1997 22:30:32
ps problem: 'ps' works fine. But when I do 'ps -u' or any of the ps
options which involve a percentage I get a floating error. Same
goes for 'top' (I think it dumps a core). A wrote a few floating point
tests in C and they worked fine. I tried recompiling ps but it still gives
the error.

Any ideas? (It can't be the proc mismatch error, can it? I fixed that
already...)

Juan.

ps. I recently got the 1.2.1 source and made me a new kernel out
of it. It seems more stable that the last one which I found to be
more crashy than RiscOS! Still a few quirks with the keyboard
driver - hitting caps lock causes the disk to be accessed. Also, I've
noticed that my HD light stays on all the time now, even when the
disk isn't being accessed. I have a 16+2Mb RPC 700 using the internal IDE
hard disk, btw.

  /|_   Juan Flynn
\/ |    jjjuan@maths.tcd.ie or juan@netsoc.tcd.ie