Subject: Re: popclient problem
To: None <aid@u-net.net>
From: None <imm@nethotel.dk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 08/14/1997 11:47:35
In message <Pine.SOL.3.91.970812230913.17337A-100000@staff.mail.u-net.net> you wrote:

> > I get the following output
> >
> > querying <mail-host>
> > +OK POP3 server ready
> > > USER imm
> > +OK imm is welcome.
> > > PASS password
> > +OK mailbox locked
>
> Hi,
>
> I reckon you need to contatc the sysadmin of your mail server and get
> them to delete the imm.pop termory file that willporbebly be on tehir
> server (left olver from a failde attempt of getting your mail) After which
> you may well be able to get the info...
>

> aid

No, that will not be necessary as I can read the mail with my RiscOS
software without any problems. The problem was that I was missing a
-a parameter.

Thank you for your reply.

Best regards
   Ib-Michael
--
Ib-Michael Martinsen
Email (at work):         imm@kmd.dk

.. It all comes down to treating others as you want to be treated.