Subject: No GIMP icons!
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Chris Rutter <chris@fluff.org>
List: port-arm32
Date: 08/13/1997 00:17:46
Hi,

 I have built the GIMP, and it runs (slow) fine, but none of the toolbox
pictures are there! Also, I don't get the `Brushes', `Palettes' menu options
on the bars. I have put brushes/ and palettes/ (and the other one beginning
with `p') into /usr/local/share/gimp/0.99.10/ and GIMP claims to find them,
but I thought a menu icon was meant to appear. Hmm. Also, I've hardly got
any icons on my system in fvwm95 -- is there a big xpm collection for all
different programs that I can put in there or something?

Cheers,
Chris.
--
 // Chris Rutter <chris@fluff.org>