Subject: popclient problem
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <imm@nethotel.dk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 08/12/1997 19:46:52
Hi there!

I cannot fetch mail from my mail-server.
When running popclient with the following command:

popclient -k -v -u imm <mail-host>

I get the following output

querying <mail-host>
+OK POP3 server ready
> USER imm
+OK imm is welcome.
> PASS password
+OK mailbox locked
> STAT
+OK 2 806
> LAST
+OK 2
> QUIT
+OK Updated mailbox.

I have also tried using the other protocol parameters without
any luck.

When I'm fetching mail using !POP from RiscOS I can see that !POP
issues the commands TOP and LIST for each mail to be downloaded.
I guess that this is what popclient has to do instead of issuing
the LAST command. But how do I get popclient to do that?
Or is there something else I have overlooked?

Best regards
   Ib-Michael
--
Ib-Michael Martinsen