Subject: Builing of ld - missing file?
To: port-arm32 <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Duncan Ferguson <ferd1@worc.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 08/12/1997 11:31:45
Hiya,

I am currently trying to build ld (to see if it helps fix another
problem) and i am missing a file mdprologue.S from the ld/arch/arm32
directory.  I checked ftp.netbsd.org and it doesnt exist there, but
it is referenced in the Makefile for ld, so can someone please tell
me where i can get it, how i can make it myself, or pass one on to
me.

Many thanks,

  Duncs.

| Duncan Ferguson               Network Support Officer |
|         Worcester College of Higher Education         |
| My views are not necessarily supported by the college |
|                And who can blame them?                |