Subject: helphelphelphelphelp!
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Matanui <dshiell@igrin.co.nz>
List: port-arm32
Date: 08/11/1997 13:26:13
Hi,

 I've just installed BSD and have a few problems -

  The most serious is twice now I've had the BSD partition corrupted, so I cannot access it . ..unixfs says "bad disclabel", and I cant think of anything ive done to do this . .

  Also, i cant get BSD to add another user to group 0, so I can use su, and X doesnt want to work when any user other than root is logged on - "permission denied : cannot access display driver"

 Any ideas anyone?

 Thanks, James
James Shiell
        WWW  : http://sevenup.home.ml.org/                         \|||/
        Email: 7up@mindless.com or jshiell@hotmail.com              @ @
AcornCodev1.02: A1 rpc6/I3500/A7/40 ro+++ m2 Icd2 !BB ed+++ dc nl--- !EC pc--- pr wb++++ HR++ an++ #ac! bd AW--- !F RH? !bbs