Subject: RE: Qt already ported?
To: 'port-arm32@netbsd.org' <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Roland Groepmair <roland.groepmair@munich.ixos.de>
List: port-arm32
Date: 08/05/1997 16:53:23
Great, I think you have found a possible solution for my problem, at least I hope so...

I have found your second posting "g++ exceptions and gprof profiling", but I am not able to find the first one.

Could you please tell me where (URL) I can find patched versions of the gcc-Compiler-Set?
I think it would be much easier for me (and for many others too) if I don't have to compile my own fixed version...

Thanx, Roland