Subject: booting of current kernel failing
To: port-arm32 <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Duncan Ferguson <d.ferguson@worc.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 08/05/1997 11:53:36
Hiya,

Has anyone had a kernel built from -current booting within the last
week?  I have tried booting a compiled kernel and it fails on the
coloured strips as soon as i try to boot RiscBSD (machine totally
freezes).

I have done a make clean in /sys, /sys/arch/arm32/WORCS,
re-config's WORCS and make depend'ed, adn then make'd several times
and each time the kernel wont boot.

Have i missed cleaning something, or are other people having the saem
problem?  I can get the colours of the bars if necessary.

Many thanks,

  Duncs.
| Duncan Ferguson               Network Support Officer |
|         Worcester College of Higher Education         |
| My views are not necessarily supported by the college |
|                And who can blame them?                |