Subject: Re: News server SCSI disk usage problems.
To: port-arm32 <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Duncan Ferguson <d.ferguson@WORC.AC.UK>
List: port-arm32
Date: 07/31/1997 14:22:40
Hiya (again)

Our firewall has been down the last couple of days hence i had not
received any email before i posted my last message.

I guess since there are soo many additions/changes to the source tree
i should wait until i can compile a new kernel to see whether my
problems are cured.

Now i just have to wait until my expire has finished and sup gets no
more arm32 changes.

  Duncs.

| Duncan Ferguson               Network Support Officer |
|         Worcester College of Higher Education         |
| My views are not necessarily supported by the college |
|                And who can blame them?                |