Subject: Re: New Bootloader
To: S.J. Borrill <sjb42@cus.cam.ac.uk>
From: Mark Brinicombe <amb@physig.ph.kcl.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 07/22/1997 16:06:31
On Mon, 21 Jul 1997, S.J. Borrill wrote:

> Any chance of the new bootloader being released? The current one doesn't
> understand md0 and the one that Mark showed me ages ago, seemed much
> better. Failing that, what are the runes to talk later kernels into
> allocating memory for the ramdisc?
>
> I'm trying to install on a SA machine. The sa110-15 kernel (which talks
> old rd0-speak) is stiffing after the vidcaudio0 message. I'd rather use
> voy-5358.

Hi,
  Ok I am just in the process or uploading a new version of the
bootloader. It should be online in about half an hour.
This bootloader has a few other changes but these are mainly just a
reorganisation in the bootloader application directory.

Someone was aksing about the bars at the top of the screen during boot
(actually I think it may have been you). A description of these is not
included in the new bootloader. (see !help)

 Cheers,
				Mark