Subject: Crunch goes my HD = No Java for RiscBSD
From: Peter Naulls <pnaulls@wave.co.nz>
List: port-arm32
Date: 07/15/1997 20:37:01
If you want the full story, see my post in csa.hardware; but the short of
it is that one of the chips on the HD on which I had RiscBSD is fried.

What this means is that Java for RiscBSD isn't going to happen anytime soon
unless someone wants to donate me a drive for the good of RiscBSD :)
Or if someone has a replacement controller board for a Conner 425MB drive
they can throw my way - I think the actual drive is fine.

Sorry about this, Peter

--
| Peter Naulls                            | Acorn Risc PC 700  *ARM Powered*  |