Subject: New console code and X
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Peter Burwood <riscbsd@arcangel.dircon.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 07/07/1997 01:07:07
Does anyone know what is happening with the new console code. I filled
in a survey about 6-8 weeks ago which had more than 10 questions related
to the new console code, but no new console code has surfaced yet. ISTR
that the current console code is part of the reason that the keyboard
locks up and X crashes sometimes. It feels like it has been over a year
since the new console code was `being worked on'. What is going on ?
Also, when are we going to either see a source code release of X, or a
new release of X ? The last release of that is Oct 28 1996!!!

regards,
Pete