Subject: RiscBSD New server
To: port-arm32 <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Duncan Ferguson <d.ferguson@worc.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 06/26/1997 15:56:38
Hiya,

For those interested, and for those that helped me on this subject
previously, i now have an external news feed being piped into a
RiscBSD machine (arm 710, 9gb scsi, 600Mg IDE).

It seems to be working fine, but (not supprisingly) seems to be a
little slow on the response side of things now ;o)

Many thanks,

  Duncs.

| Duncan Ferguson               Network Support Officer |
|         Worcester College of Higher Education         |
| My views are not necessarily supported by the college |
|                And who can blame them?                |