Subject: C++ runtime missing?
From: Miles Sabin <miles@mistral.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 06/22/1997 12:40:52
Hi,

I've been trying to use gcc 2.7.2's exception handling
(-fhandle-exceptions) but at the link stage I get,

  Undefined reference to '__register_exceptions'
  Undefined reference to '__find_first_exception_table_match'

which presumably ought to be defined in gcc's runtime library. I can't
find either of these in any of the libs from the comp set. Am I
looking in the wrong place, or are exceptions not supported in the
current ARM distribution?

Cheers,

Miles

--
Miles Sabin                               mailto:miles@mistral.co.uk
Cathexis                                  voice  01273 732338