Subject: Can't compile anything sucessfully
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Steve Dicks <steve@starswan.demon.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 06/16/1997 00:01:56
I'm currently having great difficulty compiling anything and then getting
it to run against a recent kernel (VOY-5328, thankyou Mark B. for VERY
quick EtherM support). ps also reports a different proc size, which to
me says that I'm adrift somewhere between the kernel and the various
libraries & headers, but I can't find any updates to these. I'm running
a standard 1.2 set apart from the kernel on an SA-RPC. Can anyone give
me any pointers to where to look?

--
Steve Dicks - Starswan Systems Ltd
Hertfordshire's premier one-man Systems Consultancy