Subject: Re: More RapIDE problems
To: None <cg110@ug.cs.york.ac.uk>
From: Scott Stevens <s.k.stevens@ic.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 06/02/1997 12:46:23
Chris Gilbert writes:
 > I made it quite clear I was unimpressed.  They said to me they would get
 > in contact with the riscbsd team to sort out the problem of partitions,
 > I suspect they haven't yet.

I've not heard anything yet. Is the problem with the rapide software
screwing up existing (no rapide) partitions or a new version of the
software behaving differently than the old version ?

 > Chris

Cheers Scott

--
Scott Stevens, Network Services Group, Computer Centre, Imperial College
"Hey. The prospect of making love to a complete and total stranger is