Subject: Re: RapIDE issue 1
To: Reuben Thomas <rrt1001@cam.ac.uk>
From: Mark Brinicombe <amb@physig.ph.kcl.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 06/02/1997 03:08:18
On Sun, 1 Jun 1997, Reuben Thomas wrote:

> Does the RapIDE driver for Risc BSD work with the issue 1 PCB yet? I'm
> currently running RBSD on my ADFS IDE drive, but when the RapIDE update
> comes through I'd like to partition my RapIDE drive and install RBSD on
> that. Advice (other than that given recently)?

Almost.  RapIDE issue 2 was supported first as I bought a card to do this.
I have now be lent an issue 1 card by the designer so am now playing with
getting a driver going. Hopefully this should not be too complex but there
are a few things that make the issue 1 card support slightly more complex
than the issue 2 support.

Cheers,
				Mark