Subject: Jaz support (Acorn SCSI-1)
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Robert Black <r.black@ic.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 05/30/1997 12:02:05
I now have a hacked version of the Acorn SCSI-1 driver which can write to
Iomega JAZ drives (the released version can only read them). If anyone wants a
kernel with this in then drop me an email and I will compile one up specially.

JAZ drives are known to work with the Powertec SCSI-2 card and existing driver.
Whether they work with the Cumana or Connect-32 cards is currently unknown. I
suspect that they will work with the Cumana straight-off. I have no idea about
the Connect-32.

Cheers

Rob

PS This will eventually make its way back into the source tree. I'm just making
it available for people who can't wait.