Subject: RE: Kernel configure site...
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <James.Hunter@nestlegb.nestle.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 05/29/1997 11:09:00
Sound's a good idea - It could even email the kernel to the
requester (might be a bit big though due to encoding etc)

James
 ----------
From: Chris Rutter
To: port-arm32@netbsd.org
Subject: Kernel configure site...
Date: 28 May 1997 19:31

Hi,

 With all this talk of reconfiguring kernels for various different
changes,
I thought -- wouldn't it be possible to have a site where you just pick
your kernel bits from an HTML form, and it builds it for you, ready for
'collection' in a few hours...? It would save people like me lots of
time (I don't have the money to download the whole source tree, nor the
expertise to adjust the different drivers)...

Cheers,
Chris.
 --
 // Chris Rutter <chris@fluff.org>