Subject: Re New release CD 3
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jonathan Scott <J.C.Scott@open.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 05/21/1997 18:43:49
Thanks to everyone for all your assistance so far. I think that it was
probably me that caused the confusion about the CD rom drve. I did
manually install the old sets from the old cd (1.1) using the cd via
unixfs. I had trouble but eventually it worked (i forgot how I did it)
. I don't require my money back, as I am determined to make it work.
are the sets in a separate directory? as before I forgot where they
were!

I need to find out why my ramdisc is not mounting, I did try initially
without the "" marks then in despiration witihout, also ignoring it
altogether. I will try again and mail back my findings

jon