Subject: Re: New RapIDE RiscOS drivers Warning
To: Chris Gilbert <cg110@york.ac.uk>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 05/19/1997 11:01:16
	Well you should be able to get the root partition ok if you know
	the start of the RiscBSD section of the disk (or the start of
	the disk if its all RiscBSD :)

	After that you could either start guessing for the next
	partition, or write a program that scans the raw disk looking
	for blocks that look like the start of a filesystem.

	If you need help with that let me know & I'll see if I can knock
	something up...

                David/abs               abs@anim.dreamworks.com

.---- I've been too drunk to love ----.-- I've been too drunk to remember -.
|          too drunk to care          |    the hell of the night before    |
|  looked like death, felt like hell  |   I've been drinking myself blind  |
`------ been the worse for wear ------'-- and still I'll drink some more --'