Subject: Re: new faster in_cksum.c
To: Ale Terlevich <A.I.Terlevich@durham.ac.uk>
From: Chris Gilbert <cg110@york.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 05/17/1997 19:11:36
Ale Terlevich wrote:

> On Fri, 16 May 1997, Markus Baeurle wrote:
>

> > It's been working fine for me ever since you made it available for the first
> > time... At least I never noticed any odd behaviour.
> >

>   I would get the occasional 'Network error' when trying to contact my
> NetBSD/arm32 box from another computer here on the local network.
>
>   This doesn't ahppen with the c version.

Which C version ? the default one, or the one I made with bits of
inlined asm?

>From what I know the one with inline asm works fine locally but doesn't
seem to connect to some machines (problem with these errors is I've not
got a networked machine to play with, looks like it's time to get pppd
running on my machine)

before I do any more stuff on this I thought I'd see what the new
drivers contain.  :)

Chris