Subject: Adding an ATAFS partition
From: Rich 'Wolflord' Bradshaw <nnzrik@unix.ccc.nottingham.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 05/17/1997 13:55:31
I currently have RiscBSD installed on an IDE HD using the internal
interface. I'm low on space and would like to add another partition for
use with RiscBSD.

I've repartitioned a 1Gb drive which is using the RapIDE32 card but I've
no ideas on how to format the partion or how to use it with UnixFS.

I tried this once before but succeeded in wiping the entire 1Gb. :-(

I've searched the archive but without success, and read the FAQ, again
with no success. The kernel detects and reports the partitions when I
boot.

Has anybody got the time to tell me exactly how to do this. I'm not
exactly looking forward to reinstalling all my RiscOS software again when
I cock it up again.

Thanks in advance,
	Rich

       http://www.bitsmart.com/bitsmart/?wolflord