Subject: Java responses
From: Peter Naulls <pnaulls@wave.co.nz>
List: port-arm32
Date: 05/16/1997 11:01:15
Thanks for the postive response regarding Java for RiscBSD.

I'm not looking for any help on this project, and I'll prolly do something
nasty to the next person that spells Java in capitals :)

I will not make any promises at this stage, but will say that it will
comprise both a source compiler and a virtual machine (for running Java
programs and applets).

If you want more information on the RiscOS version, try:

http://lucy.cs.waikato.ac.nz/~pnaulls/java/

Watch this space ;)

--
| Peter Naulls                            | Acorn Risc PC 700  *ARM Powered*  |