Subject: Re: it's been a long time, this time...
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Thomas Boroske <y0001006@ws.rz.tu-bs.de>
List: port-arm32
Date: 05/14/1997 00:31:23
In message <Pine.SOL.3.91-941213.970513172555.20243A-100000@duss0.dur.ac.uk> you wrote:

> > > Have TeX and Lynx (or any other Web Browser) been ported
> > > under RiscBSD ?
> >

>   TeX compiled out of the box.  I use TeTeX.

I use that too, and it seems to be a nice package (evrything included).
The only problem I've got is xdvi - it works if I start it with say
xdvi foo.dvi &
but if I just start it without a file, or click on the "button"
for the open-dialog, it'll just hang forever.

>   Basically, the message seems to be wait a week or so!

Hehe :-)

Ohh, a question I wanted to always ask: I would like to use xosview, ported
by Mark. However, xosview has the same problem as ps etc, that is it needs
to be matched to the kernel. Could someone (Mark ?) point me to the
sources used for it, I had a look at the web but wasn't that successfull.

Kind regards,

--
Thomas Boroske