Subject: it's been a long time, this time...
To: 'RiscBSD' <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mirko VIDOVIC <mirko@cyberline.fr>
List: port-arm32
Date: 05/13/1997 18:01:06
hello there,
it's been a long time since I didn't get connected
to this list and I wanted to know what had happened
to RiscBSD since last Winter.

so, what are the new bugfixes, the last updates,
I just downloaded sa110-4958 kernel, is it stabilized ?

thanks for your help.

I'm looking forward to finish my apache offline
installation (which I want to use for future Intranet
purposes). I don't have ethernet card at this very
moment, which one should I buy, when I get a 10baseT
NC (as client)?

Have TeX and Lynx (or any other Web Browser) been ported
under RiscBSD ?

What about a Java port ?

Thanks for your help.

Bye
Mirko

mirko@cyberline.fr   http://www.cyberline.fr/Mirko   ICQ#918257
Though I work for Cyber[Line], it doesn't imply that any views
expressed in this message are similar to my employer's. Period.
Acorn / ARMada / Bass & guitar Playing / MIDI  composing / Anne