Subject: ANNOUNCE: WAKEFIELD SHOW
To: Port ARM32 List <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Neil A. Carson <neil@causality.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 05/12/1997 21:13:38
Hello all,

Just a quick reminder that there will be a joint RiscBSD/Causality stand
(number 66) at the Wakefield Acorn Spring Show, at the Thornes Park
Stadium in Wakefield this coming weekend (17, 18 May). The show runs from
1000hrs to 1700hrs on the Saturday, and 0930hrs to 1700hrs on the Sunday.

We expect to be exhibiting a large number of developments to the NetBSD
operating system. These include:
    o New ethernet drivers
    o Shared libraries
    o Hopefully some new SCSI drivers
    o A preview of the new console code, for the technically oriented
    o A demonstration of a fast ARM code floating point library
It is expected that, not too long after the show, most of these developments
will find their way back into the free tree, together with a complete
machine-independant re-organisation of the arm32 area itself. Also, on
demonstration, people can expect to see what is probably the first UK
viewing of some of the commercial products that we have been involved
with on the software side. Hopefully, we will have some CD ROMs on sale.

	Regards,

	Neil

--
Neil A. Carson
Marketing Director              Causality Limited (London, UK)