Subject: Re: emacs, perl and display
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <olly@muscat.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 05/06/1997 17:09:13
In article <E0wOiZv-0005Bi-00@taurus.cus.cam.ac.uk>, you wrote:
>Laurent DOMISSE wrote:
>> I have Perl5.003 but it crash when running my own script (none
>> to be found working !)....translation error occuring with a
>> core dump.
>
>What is the script? (ie check first the perl is OK)

Whatever the script is, perl shouldn't dump core -- it should report a
syntax error (usually several lines after the actual problem).

>> Seems to crash quite often when using table option.
>> Is there any hope to see Netscape browser ???
>
><aol>Me too</aol>

Since Netscape ship prebuilt binaries, I doubt there's much hope, as riscbsd
is unlikely to be much of a potential market for them.  But you don't lose much
by asking them.

Cheers,
Olly
--