Subject: emacs, perl and display
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Laurent DOMISSE <domisse@credm.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 05/06/1997 11:48:24
Emacs :

When editing files it work fine but it display nothing when I
edit a perl script !
I've checked : i have the perl mode
/usr/local/share/emacs/19.34/lisp/perl-mode.el and elc
but don't seems to use it.

Perl :

I have Perl5.003 but it crash when running my own script (none
to be found working !)....translation error occuring with a
core dump.

Mosaic :

Seems to crash quite often when using table option.
Is there any hope to see Netscape browser ???

Display :

In 800x600, the display is unreadable also, but in 1024x768 it
works fine.

Speed :
RiscBSD seems to be really slower than my Linux 120 Mhz PC...why ?
because og the lack of FP ?

--
 Laurent DOMISSE                    Conseil
 15, rue soufflot                   Realisation